DREAM GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
Effective Date: August 19,2020
TERMS OF SERVICE FOR USE OF WEBSITES AND SERVICES OF DREAM OYUN YAZILIM VE PAZARLAMA ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
You should carefully read the following Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement” or “Terms of Service”) before using any website (“Site”) and mobile game/application and services (collectively the “Services”) of DREAM OYUN YAZILIM VE PAZARLAMA ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (“Company” or “Dream Games”).
1. TERMS AND BINDING EFFECT
This is a legally binding Agreement. By using the Site or any Services of Dream Games, you hereby agree to abide by these Terms of Service, as they may be amended by Company from time to time in its sole discretion and without any notification to you. Company will declare the updated Terms of Service on the Site any time these Terms of Service have been changed or amended. It is your responsibility to review and follow these Terms of Service periodically, and if at any time you find these Terms of Service unacceptable, you must immediately leave the Site and cease all use of the Services and the Site. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you relating to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site.
If you breach these Terms of Service we may take action against you, including but not limited to terminating your account in Services.
3. AGE OF USERS
A person under 13 years old are not allowed to use the Services. A person between the age of 13 and 18, requires consent of their parents or legal guardians ("Parents") for using Services of the Company. Parents can provide and verify their consent through the Site or through another authorized third-party provider made available through the Service. Where Parental consent is required, Dream Games hereby recommends that Parents monitor the child’s online activity and use of the Service. A Parent who wishes to recall their previously-provided consent to a child’s access to and use of the Services should disconnect from our Services.
To the extent permitted under applicable law, Dream Games rejects and declines any responsibility regarding any activities conducted by a person under 13 years old with or without the permission of a parent. If you are a parent and you give your consent or permission for your child to register for the Services, you thereby agree to the terms relating to use of the Services by your child.
4. DESCRIPTION OF SITES AND SERVICES
The Company operates online mobile gaming services, websites and mobile applications that accompany such gaming services.
5. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
By registering or using the Sites and Services in any way, you agree to the following:
a. You agree not to access our Services in an unauthorized manner;
b. You agree that your use of the Services is at your own risk, and that you will not use the Services to violate any applicable law, regulation, or instructions as outlined in these Terms of Service and you will not encourage or enable any other individual to do so.
c. You agree not to harass or threaten other players;
d. You agree not to use any harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive language;
e. If asked by a member of Dream Games to stop or change a behaviour or action, you will do so;
f. You agree not to cheat, hack or make any attack on the server in any way;
g. You agree not to transmit or make available in the Service or Site any advertising, promotional materials or any other forms of solicitation;
i. You agree not to transmit any material that contains viruses, worms, traps or malicious computer code;
j. You agree not to disrupt the normal flow of the application and dialogue, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other people’s ability to use the Service;
k. You agree not to collect, process or store personal data about other people using the Service;
l. You agree only to use your own credit card with the Service; and
m. You agree not to use any Dream Games trademark, service mark or tradename, or any variation or misspelling thereof.
We may directly terminate or suspend your access to the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you, including if (a) you fail to comply with these Terms of Service; (b) we suspect fraud, cheating, or misuse by you; or (c) we suspect any other unlawful activity associated to your behavior under mobile application.
6. PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS
6.1 VIRTUAL ITEMS
You may purchase with “real world” money a limited, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable virtual currencies, including but not limited to virtual cash, in-game coins and all other kinds of in-game monies, all for use in the games; (a) virtual in-game items (virtual currency and virtual in-game items referred to collectively as “Virtual Items”); and (b) other goods or services within the Services for your personal and non-commercial entertainment. You are only allowed to purchase Virtual Items from authorized partners of Dream Games, not in any other way.
All rights, title and interest in and to the Services (including without limitation any games, applications, titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, names, dialogue, catch phrases, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, moral rights, documentation, in-game chat transcripts and server software) are owned by or licensed to Dream Games, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under applicable laws and international conventions. You understand that Dream Games has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate Virtual Items and may revoke your access to them at any time and for any reason, with or without notice. Dream Games shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that Dream Games exercises any such rights. You have no claim, right, title, proprietary or ownership interest in any of the Virtual Items regardless of any consideration paid for those virtual items.
Except when explicitly authorized by Dream Games, (i) transfers of Virtual Items to other users are strictly prohibited; (ii) outside of the Services, you may not buy or sell any Virtual Items for “real world” money or otherwise exchange items for value; and (iii) Dream Games does not recognize any such purported transfers of Virtual Items or the purported sale, gift or trade in the “real world” of anything that appears in the Services. Any attempt to do any of the foregoing is in violation of these Terms of Services and will result in an automatic termination of your rights to use the Virtual Items and may result in termination of your account. All Virtual Items are forfeited if your account is terminated or suspended for any reason, or if Dream Games discontinues providing the Services.
You agree that you will not assert or bring any claim against Dream Games, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, service providers or licensors relating to (i) a claim that you own any Virtual Items; or (ii) a claim for an alleged monetary value of Virtual Items lost upon deletion or suspension of your account or modification, termination or expiration of these terms.
Company either owns or has an exclusive license to all of the content in the mobile applicaitons of Dream Games. Therefore no one other than Company has any right whatsoever to sell any game and mobile application of Dream Games content in any manner. In addition, you may not sell in-game items for real money or exchange virtual currency items outside of any game and mobile application of Dream Games.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NO PROPERTY RIGHTS WHATSOEVER IN VIRTUAL CURRENCY ITEMS. You further acknowledge that you may not use Dream Games virtual currency for any purpose outside the games and mobile application of Dream Games.
6.2 FEES, REFUNDS AND RETURN POLICY
All sales through the Service are final. You acknowledge and agree that any applicable fees and other charges (including, without limitation, virtual items) are not refundable in whole or in part. You are fully liable for all charges to your account, including but not limited to any unauthorized charges. Dream Games does not issue any refunds or offer any exchanges of any products purchased on or through the Services.
IN ADDITION TO THE FOREGOING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED, RECEIVE MONEY, OR BE OTHERWISE COMPENSATED FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS OR OTHER GAME ASSETS WHEN THE SERVICES ARE TERMINATED FOR ANY REASON AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
Dream Games may, at any time, amend the pricing, availability, specifications, content, descriptions or features of the game and mobile application or any products sold through the Services. The inclusion of any products through the Services at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products will be available at any other time. All such changes will be effective immediately upon posting of such new product prices to the Services.
7. PROHIBITED USES
Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation,
(a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
(b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
(c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;”
(d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services;
(e) forging any packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service;
(f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
Additionally, only Dream Oyun Yazilim ve Pazarlama Anonim Şirketi or its licensees have the right to host the games and mobile application of Dream Games. Accordingly, you may not host, provide matchmaking services for, or intercept, emulate, or redirect the communication protocols used by Dream Games as part of any game or mobile application of Dream Games, regardless of the method used to do so. Such prohibited methods may include, but are not limited to protocol emulation, reverse engineering, modifying the games of Dream Games, adding components to the games of Dream Games, or using a utility program to host the games of Dream Games. Also, the use of any "user interface" for Company games other than the user interface that is Company provides for any particular Company game is prohibited by the Company.
Furthermore, you agree that you will not (1) modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of game of Dream Games; (2) create or use cheats, “mods”, and/or hacks, or any other third-party software designed to modify the experience of games of Dream Games; (3) use any third-party software that intercepts, “mines”, or otherwise collects information from or through a game of Dream Games.
8. USE OF SOFTWARE
8.1 USER CONTENT
When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the local law, general principles of law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third-party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third-party rights rests solely with you. Additionally, in the event that you become aware of or reasonably suspect any infringement of the copyrights or trademarks or Company or any third parties, occurring on any Company Site, you will immediately notify Company to report such infringement. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; or (b) violates any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation under chat sessions. Company reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the Service, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. Company intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms of Service or of any applicable laws.
8.2 LIMITED LICENSE TO USE THE SERVICES
Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms of Service and any other relevant Dream Games policies, Dream Games grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable and limited license to access and use the service for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the service for any other purpose as Services are provided to you for your personal and non-commercial use only.
The following restrictions apply to the use of the service:
- You shall not (or attempt to) purchase, sell, rent or give away your account and you shall use your account only for non-commercial purposes, you shall not create an account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself;
- You shall not use the Service if you have previously been removed by Dream Games, or previously been banned from playing any Dream Games game.
8.3 LICENSE LIMITATIONS
Any use of the Service in violation of these License Limitations is strictly prohibited, can result in the immediate revocation of your limited license and may subject you to liability for violations of law.
You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- Engage in any act that Dream Games deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service or make improper use of Dream Games support services.
- Use or take part (directly or indirectly) in the use of cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the service, any Dream Games game or any Dream Games game experience.
- Modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the service or any Dream Games game and mobile application without Dream Games express written consent.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, accounts registered to others or to the computers, Servers, or networks connected to the Service by any means other than the user interface provided by Dream Games, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that is part of the Service.
Dream Games reserves the right to determine what conduct it considers to be in violation of the rules of use or otherwise outside the intent or spirit of these Terms of Service or the Service itself. Dream Games reserves the right to take action as a result, which may include terminating your account and prohibiting you from using the Service in whole or in part.
8.4 SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT AND SERVICE
WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER REMEDIES, DREAM GAMES MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ACCOUNTS OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OR PORTIONS THEREOF IF YOU ARE, OR DREAM GAMES SUSPECTS THAT YOU ARE, FAILING TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR FOR ANY ACTUAL OR SUSPECTED ILLEGAL OR IMPROPER USE OF THE SERVICE, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
WITHOUT LIMITING OUR OTHER REMEDIES, WE MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE THE SERVICE AND USER ACCOUNTS OR PORTIONS THEREOF, PROHIBIT ACCESS TO OUR MOBILE APPLICATION, GAMES AND SITES, AND THEIR CONTENT, SERVICES AND TOOLS, DELAY OR REMOVE HOSTED CONTENT, AND TAKE TECHNICAL AND LEGAL STEPS TO PREVENT USERS FROM ACCESSING THE SERVICE IF WE BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE CREATING RISK OR POSSIBLE LEGAL LIABILITIES, INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ACTING INCONSISTENTLY WITH THE LETTER OR SPIRIT OF OUR TERMS OR POLICIES. ADDITIONALLY, WE MAY, IN APPROPRIATE CIRCUMSTANCES AND AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE ACCOUNTS OF USERS WHO MAY BE REPEAT INFRINGERS OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
9. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Company has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. Company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed on the rights of Company or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. Company’s policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Company to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide Company with all of the following information: (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (b) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material; (c) information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to Company’s designated agent at:
DREAM OYUN YAZILIM VE PAZARLAMA ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
Esentepe Mahallesi, Büyükdere Caddesi Maya Akar Center, B Blok No:102/60 Şişli / İstanbul
10. ALLEGED VIOLATIONS
11. NO WARRANTIES
COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. THE SERVICE AND INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DREAM GAMES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (HOWEVER SUCH LOSSES ARE QUALIFIED), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR THE SERVICE ITSELF, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT DREAM GAMES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, DREAM GAMES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO US FOR THE PURCHASES MADE OVER THE GAMES OF DREAM GAMES.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE SHALL AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF ANY CONSUMER OR EXCLUDE OR RESTRICT ANY LIABILITY RESULTING FROM GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF DREAM GAMES.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold DREAM GAMES (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) harmless from any claim, demand, damages or other losses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third-party resulting from or arising out of your use of the Service, or any breach by you of these Terms of Service, however the foregoing does not apply if the infringement of rights is not attributable to your intentional or negligent behaviour.
13. DISCLAIMER AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT REGARDING GAME DATA
You hereby acknowledge that by using the Site or the Services that you do not acquire any property rights whatsoever in the Site, Services, Game Data (as defined below), or any status within the Site and Services. To play games created by the Company requires the creation and retention of electronic files, including without limitation player characters, accounts, in-game virtual currency, statistics, user profiles, etc. ("Game Data"), which are stored by Company. While keeping Game Data safe is a priority of Company, note that Company shall not have any liability for the loss of any Game Data for any reason whatsoever.
Specifically, regarding all Dream Games virtual in-game currencies, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY PURCHASING OR OTHERWISE OBTAINING IN-GAME CURRENCIES YOU DO NOT ACQUIRE ANY PROPERTY RIGHTS WHATSOEVER IN THE IN-GAME CURRENCIES. DREAM GAMES IN-GAME CURRENCIES ARE GAME DATA THAT ARE INTEGRAL TO DREAM GAMES PROVIDING ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES TO ITS USERS.
You agree to indemnify Company for certain of your acts and omissions. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including but not limited to all attorney fees and costs) arising from your access to or use of the Site, your violation of these Terms of Service, or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Company will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and will provide you with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
15. FORUMS AND COMMUNICATIONS
"Forum" means a one to one chat area, message board, instant messaging, mobile messaging with other mobile game and mobile application users or e-mail function (including, but not limited to, electronic greeting cards) offered as part of any Services. If you participate in any Forum within the Services, you agree to follow our terms set forth below.
You acknowledge that anything you submit under the Services by way of any Forum is routed through Company’s servers. Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online, for example, via message boards or chat, that information can be collected and used by people you don't know. We are not able to guarantee the security of any information you disclose online; you make such disclosures at your own risk.
16. WEBSITE CODE
All website code and shockwave files associated with the Site or Service are belong to DREAM GAMES.
Unlawful use of Company trademarks is strictly prohibited. Such trademarks shall include, but are not limited to: “dream games”.
18. DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW
If a dispute arises between you and Dream Games, Dream Games strongly encourages you to first contact Dream Games directly to seek a resolution by opening a help ticket directly in-game via the help section or contact Dream Games at email@example.com. You agree that all disputes between you and Dream Games shall be governed by the laws of Turkey by a Center Courts of Istanbul without regard to conflict of law provisions, and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such court.
If, for whatever reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any term or condition in these Terms of Service to be unenforceable, all other terms and conditions will remain unaffected and in full force and effect.
Company may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, (a) revise these Terms of Service; (b) modify the Site and/or the Service; and (c) discontinue the Site and/or Service at any time. Company shall post any revision to these Terms of Service to the Site, and the revision shall be effective immediately on such posting. You agree to review these Terms of Service and other online policies posted on the Site periodically to be aware of any revisions.
21. FORCE MAJEURE
Dream Games shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of Dream Games, including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond Dream Games’ control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, pandemic, energy, labor or materials.
BY USING THE SERVICE OR ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
Effective Date: August 19,2020
2. How We Collect Your Personal Data
2.1 Personal Data Collected Directly from You
Depending on which of our Services you interact with we may collect and process the following types of information:
- details about how you use and interact with our games, advertising and other Services (for example, information about how and when you play our games or visit our website(s), what device you use to access our games and Services or details regarding profile visits;
- your interactions with us on our social media channels.
If you choose not to create a Dream Games profile by connecting your Facebook account, the personal data that we collect when you play our games will be anonymous, but we will collect device level identifiers and other information associated with those identifiers including:
- the type of device(s) you are using to play our games or access our Services, identifiers such as IP address, device identifiers, ad identifiers, a Dream Games- player ID, and the country or region that you are playing in; and
- how you play our games and interact with our websites (such as level start, level end, session start, booster use, spending, rewards, your progress through the games, session time and duration, number of attempts at each level and purchases made).
- Providing and optimizing our Services
We use your personal data to enable us to provide our websites, advertising and other Services to you and to optimize all of them so that we can make them the best they can be for you and all our players. This will include use and analysis of aggregated data to make sure that our websites work properly on all devices and are as enjoyable as they can be for all our players.
- Customer Services
We use your personal data, including data that you provide directly to us in communications, to provide you with support through our customer service channels when you need it. We may also use it to contact you, for example as part of customer service or to send you updates about our games and Services. Finally, we will use your data to manage your account and relationship with us and improve your experience when you use our Services.
- User Reviews
From time to time, you may share your comments about our games and provide certain information that may include personal data. All personal data collected from your participation in such reviews is provided by you voluntarily. We may use such personal data to improve our products, websites and/or Services and in any manner consistent with the policies provided herein.
Some of our Services include chat functionality. Users of our chat service(s) can send messages to other players. Your messages may be used and stored by us: (a) to convey your messages; and (b) to enable you and your recipients to view your message history (although please note that after the relevant period of time which is determined by us, your in-game chat messages will no longer be accessible). We reserve the right to review the content of your messages, including by using automatic filters, to ensure that you are complying with our terms of service and we also reserve the right to prevent your use of our chat service(s) or to block the sending of any message for any reason.
- Analytics and Research
- Promotions and Competitions
From time to time we may run promotions or competitions during which we may collect certain personal data from you, such as your name, address, post code, email address or other information or content submitted in order for you to claim a prize. Those competitions will have their own specific terms and conditions, but we will use personal data that you provide in relation to that competition for the purposes of running the competition.
- Cheating, Crime and Fraud Prevention
We may use personal data that we hold to prevent cheating, crime or fraud. We may also need to pass your information to fraud prevention agencies and other organizations involved in crime and fraud prevention, such as the police.
- Legal Uses
We may use your data as required or permitted by any applicable law.
- Visiting Our Websites
When you visit our website https://www.dreamgames.com/ (“Website”), we collect and process below-mentioned personal data about you
- Any information provided to us when filling out the job application form on our Website, or when you upload a CV and provide additional links.
2.2 Personal Data Collected from Third Parties
As mentioned above, most of the information that we collect about you comes directly from you when you play our games, or interact with our Websites, advertising or other Services. However, when you allow third party companies to access to your personal data (e.g., downloading our mobile applications through App Store, Google Store and linking your Facebook account to mobile applications), we also collect information from such third parties.
- Connection of Facebook Account
When you log in to your Dream Games profile using your Facebook account details, we will receive some of your Facebook account information. If you choose to play our games online, your basic Facebook account information will automatically be associated with your Dream Games profile. Exactly what information we receive is Facebook ID, profile picture and your name. If you do this, you will be able to use your account to log in on multiple devices and synchronize progress across those devices. Where available, you will also be able to see which of your friends are playing the same game and their progress through the games (and they will be able to see you and your progress), or access other functionality we make available in our games and other Services, such as inviting friends to play.
We will also collect the email account associated with your Facebook account and the name and avatar of those of your Facebook friends that are already playing our games. You can choose not to allow us to access your email address in the Facebook dialog box the first time at which you associate your Facebook account with your Dream Games profile.
Logging in with Facebook will not allow us to post anything to your page without your permission and we will not receive any information about your Facebook friends who do not play our game. If you do not wish your Facebook friends to be able to see you and your progression in our game, you can prevent this by disconnecting from Facebook from our game and updating your app permissions from within your Facebook settings.
- Installation of our Mobile Applications via App Store and Google Store
When you install or purchase items related to our mobile apps (such as those you can purchase/download via App Store or Google Store), Dream Games does not have access to your credit card or bank account data. However, third party payment processors stated above may share non-financial information with us related to your purchases, like the items purchased to fulfill your order. The personal data received from the third-party companies will depend on privacy settings on relevant third-party applications.
3. Purposes for Processing of Your Personal Data
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to enable us to provide our games, to ensure that your purchases are activated in the games, and to provide you with player support if you need it;
- to enable us to optimize our games for you and for the device that you are using, as well as to deliver customized in game events, offers and promotions;
- to operate, improve and optimize our games and other Services;
- to personalize our Services, understand our users and their preferences to enhance user experience and enjoyment using our Services and improve our users’ experience;
- to provide access to certain areas, functionalities and features of our Services;
- to notify you about in-game updates, new products or promotional offers;
- to send related information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, and security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- to enable players to communicate with each other in games or on our social media accounts;
- to respond to your comments and inquiries and provide customer support services;
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and protect of our players;
- to measure interest in our Services;
- to ensure internal quality control;
- to enable us to comply with laws that apply to us, to prevent fraud, to ensure compliance with our terms of service or where necessary to defend, exercise or establish our legal rights including our rights under our Terms of Service (https://dreamgames.com/terms).
- to contact you as a part of our recruitment processes; and
We and our third-party partners use personal data collected about you to send you marketing communications about our mobile applications and related Services based on your interests. For example, we may serve ads within our Services or place ads on third party websites and apps.
We may use the information that we hold about you to promote Dream Games’ Services in a number of ways. This might include:
- advertising within third party websites and apps;
- offering you customized promotions for our services in the game you play;
- offering you in-game advertisements and special offers regarding the Dream Games services and games.
4.1 What information do we use for marketing?
We use information about you to try to make sure you only see marketing from us that might be of interest to you. This includes using information that we may have about you, such as:
- ad identifiers and other non-personal data collected from your device;
- the games you play and information about how you interact with our games and Services;
- country or region; and
- other information that we might acquire from our third-party marketing partners or other third parties who have obtained your consent or have another legal right to share that information with us.
4.2 Marketing Partners
When we market our games in media published by other companies, we use various third-party marketing partners to assist us on our behalf, and we may share data which we have collected about you with such third parties for these purposes.
Our marketing partners may help us to serve ads to you by combining this information with data which they have collected about you elsewhere. They collect this information when you use their services or the websites and services of third parties. Our partners use this information to make assumptions about the kinds of advertising you would prefer to see. If they determine that you would be interested to see an advert for Dream Games’ games or Services, they will serve you with a Dream Games ad while you are using other websites and services.
If you would prefer that your personal data is not processed to receive interest-based ads, you can submit an opt-out request by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org. You should note that if you opt out of receiving interest based or targeted advertising, you will still see advertising and you may see advertising for Dream Games products, but that advertising will not be targeted using your personal data.
4.3 Cookies Used by the Third Parties
- Operationally Necessary. Cookies may be used for the functionality of the Website.
- Performance Related. Cookies may be used to assess the performance of our Website, including as part of to understand how our visitors use our Websites.
- Functionality Related. Cookies may be used to provide functionality when accessing or using our Website.
You can set your web browser to warn you about attempts to place cookies on your computer or limit the type of cookies you allow. Flash Cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser may not remove flash cookies.
Please be advised that if you disable cookies, you may lose some of the features and functionality of our Services because the cookies are necessary to track and enhance your activities.
5. Ad identifiers, Software Development Kits and Similar Technologies
To provide our games, Websites and interest-based advertising, we use ad identifiers, software development kits and similar technologies. This section describes our use of these technologies.
Ad identifiers and similar technologies are used by us to provide our Services to you and in order to collect data from your device. These technologies allow us and our third-party advertising partners to:
- recognize you and your device;
- provide interest-based advertising to you;
- allow our Services to interact with a third-party social network or platform (where you have chosen to allow such interaction);
- enable us and third parties to provide you with more customized services, for example to provide our Services in the correct language.
5.1 How do ad identifiers and similar technologies work?
Ad identifiers are non-permanent, non-personal identifiers such as the Android advertising ID and/or Apple's ID for advertising, which are uniquely associated with your device. Similar technologies include tracking pixels within ads. These technologies allow companies (including marketers and advertisers) to recognize your device when you use Websites and applications.
5.2 How to opt out from interest-based advertising on your device and Facebook
Opting out of interest-based advertising at a device level: You can choose to prevent your device's ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising, or you can reset your device's ad identifier, by changing the settings of your device. Settings vary from device to device but you will usually find the ad identifier settings under "privacy" or "ads" in your device's settings.
Opting out of Facebook advertising: To update your advertising preferences with Facebook, you will need to log in to your account on Facebook and update your settings there.
6. Your Rights
You have certain rights in connection with your personal data and how we handle it. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us via any of the methods set out in the Contact Us section below.
Those rights include:
- Access to personal data: You have the right to access your personal data that Dream Games is using.
- Correction or deletion of personal data: You have the right to ask Dream Games to correct or complete your personal data if it is wrong or incomplete. You may also have the right to ask Dream Games to delete your personal data, when certain conditions apply.
- Account deactivation: Should you wish to completely deactivate your account include disassociating your Facebook account from our mobile games and deleting our games from your mobile devices. Please note that if you completely deactivate your account all your progress in our games and any unspent virtual items will be lost and we may not be able to restore them in the future.
- Restriction on processing of personal data: You may have the right to ask Dream Games to restrict the use of your personal data, when certain conditions apply.
- Object to processing of personal data: You may have the right to object to the use of your personal data by Dream Games, when certain conditions apply.
- Portability of personal data: You may have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and commonly used format so you can use this data with another company, when certain conditions apply.
- Right to opt-out (California, USA): California residents have the right to opt out of the sale of personal data, which is defined in a way that may include the transfer of data to third parties to personalize ads for you. If you opt out of the ‘sale’ of your data, we will not sell your data, including to our advertising partners, but you may still see ads in the game and some of our partners may deliver ads to you, based on information they hold on you.
There are other ways in which you can control the personal data that we collect about you. For instance, you could disconnect your Facebook or other social network account from our games, or delete our games from your mobile device. You could also reset your mobile advertising identifier or limit ad tracking altogether using the settings in your phone.
We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications with game updates, high scores and other notices that may be of interest to you. You may at any time opt out from receiving these types of communications by changing the settings on your mobile device.
If you believe we have misused your data or violated any data protection regulations, you may file a complaint with a Data Protection Authority, for example, the Authority of your place of residence.
8. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Service Providers. We may share your personal data with our service providers. The types of service providers (data processors) to whom we entrust include companies that provides (i) provision IT and related services; (ii) provision of information and services you have requested; (iii) customer service activities; (iv) analytics and search engine activities that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Services; and (v) any supporting activities in connection with our Services. Dream Games has executed appropriate contracts with the service providers that prohibit them from using or sharing personal data except as necessary to perform the contracted services on our behalf or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
- Disclosures to Protect Rights of Us, You or Others (e.g., as Required by Law and Similar Disclosures). We may access, preserve, and disclose your personal data, other account information and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate: (i) to comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (ii) to respond to your requests; (iii) to protect yours, ours or others’ rights, property or safety; (iv) to enforce Dream Games’ policies or contracts; (v) to collect amounts owed to Dream Games; (vi) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (vii) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable.
In addition, from time to time, server logs may be reviewed for security purposes (e.g., to detect unauthorized activity on the Services). In such cases, server log data containing IP addresses may be shared with law enforcement bodies, so they may identify users in connection with their investigation of the unauthorized activities.
9. International Transfer
All personal data collected or stored by Dream Games may be stored anywhere in the world, including, but not limited to, in Republic of Turkey, the United States, the European Union, in the cloud, on our servers and on the servers of our service providers. When we transfer your personal data internationally, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is treated securely, lawfully and in the manner, we describe here. Please note that laws vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, so the privacy laws applicable to the places where your personal is transferred to or stored, used or processed in may be different from the privacy laws applicable to the place where you are resident.
By providing your personal data to us, you consent to the storage of your personal data in above-mentioned locations.
If you are using our Services from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your personal data to Turkey and the United States and to processing of your data globally.
The personal data that you provide to Dream Games is stored on servers that are located in secured facilities and protected by protocols and procedures designed to ensure industry-standard security of such data such as firewalls and data encryption. However, no server, computer or communications network or system or data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while Dream Games strives to protect your personal data, Dream Games cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal data you transmit to Dream Games or through the Services.
By using the Services or providing personal data to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security privacy, and administrative issues related to your use of the Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Services or sending an e-mail to you.
11. Legal Bases (for European Economic Area users)
If you are an individual in the European Economic Area (EEA), we collect and process personal data about you only where we have legal bases for doing so under applicable EU laws. The legal bases which we rely upon are the following:
- Contractual Necessity. This covers data used by us in order to provide you with Services that you have requested - and that we have agreed - to provide to you, such as our games, customer services, chat functionality and third-party social network connectivity;
- Legal Obligation. This covers data used by us to comply with a legal obligation, such as to maintain records relating to tax or to respond to a valid legal request for certain data;
- Legitimate Interests. This covers data used by us for purposes that are not harmful to your privacy and can be reasonably expected within the context of your use of our Services, such as marketing, advertising, analytics, research and optimization of our games and other Services; and
- Consent. This is used as a legal basis in the following contexts: the collection of data stored on your device by us and our advertising partners, including device information, ad identifiers, IP address, country and region. You consent to this collection when you agree to install our game and you can withdraw your consent to this by uninstalling our games.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
14. Contact Us