We are looking for a passionate VFX Artist to join our team. As a VFX Artist, you will produce visual effects and particle effects for gameplay elements of a mobile game. This position requires you to take on a considerable amount of ownership and responsibility. You are expected to bring your passion, VFX skills, and creative problem-solving to contribute to the project. In the studio, you will work closely with engineers, game designers, animators, and other artists to create games that will be played by millions of people all around the world.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Creating visual effects in Unity that are both fluid and responsive
- Controlling the quality and optimization of visual effects systems and assets
- Continually iterating and improving visual effects that are consistent with the overall game
- Working closely with programmers to implement visual effects into the game
- Finding creative solutions for the visual effects challenges
- Proficiency in Unity particle systems
- A keen eye on basic physics principles like weight, gravity, velocity, inertia and a solid understanding of animation principle
- Familiarity with image editing software like Photoshop for sprite creation
- Passion for video games and game development
- Familiarity with art production and pipelines
- Understanding of Unity Shader Graph is a plus
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for Dream Games. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.