We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our team. You will contribute to all areas of game development, including programming of graphics, game logic, and user interface using Unity. It is not required to have prior game development experience since we believe a competent software engineer can develop great things in any field. You will work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, artists, and game designers to create games that will be played by millions of people all around the world.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a core member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Designing, implementing, and testing game features
- Delivering well-structured code and participating in code-review sessions
- Creating flexible code that can be easily updated as the product evolves
- Contributing to the improvement of user experience in the games
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of OOP and familiarity with Design Patterns
- Experience in various programming languages such as C#, Java, C++
- Passion for games and game programming
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork