We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer, who will design and implement scalable systems. As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with our development teams to address their needs and scale out the infrastructure of our attribution pipeline and related technologies. You take ownership of our infrastructure over various locations and continuously scale it, making sure that our servers run smoothly and at their highest efficiency.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Designing the system architecture and building automation systems
- Building and supporting infrastructure and developer tools to improve game development processes
- Designing and building advanced automated build, test, and release infrastructure
- Providing troubleshooting and timely resolution of the system, network, and infrastructure problems
- Identifying and solving critical problems and preventing them from reoccurring via root cause analysis and automation
- Assess and enhance application security
- 4+ years of DevOps engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of building secure and scalable environments within GCP or AWS, preferably GCP
- Strong knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems (Jenkins and Git)
- Experience with administrating Linux/Unix based systems
- Have production experience with containerized technologies and container orchestration frameworks (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (DynamoDB and MySQL)
- Hands-on experience with Cache and Message Queue systems (Redis, Kafka)
- Have experience with Infrastructure as Code (Ansible and Terraform)
- Knowledge of Java ecosystem monitoring and logging are plus (NewRelic, ELK, Prometheus & Grafana)
- Passion and interest in games
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for Dream Games. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.