We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join our team. As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, deploying the large-scale backend architecture of mobile games. In this role, by working with TechOps, you will develop highly scalable technologies that allow millions of users to play our games. You will also work closely with the game development team to do what’s best for the games.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a core member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Designing, architecting, testing and implementing features in our core services
- Developing large scale backend architecture of mobile games
- Building valuable tools to support the game development process
- Delivering well-structured code and participating in code-review sessions
- Creating flexible code that can be easily updated as the product evolves
- Strong knowledge of OOP and familiarity with Design Patterns
- At least 5 years of experience backend development
- 3+ years experience in Java Spring Boot based backend systems
- Familiar with Java, Spring, Redis, MySQL and AWS Cloud Systems
- Passion for games and game programming
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for Dream Games. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.