We are looking for a SecOps Engineer who will help build and manage security systems. As a SecOps Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing security solutions in various environments and artifacts.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Building threat-based guidance to development teams to improve the overall security
- Building and supporting infrastructure and developer tools to improve game development processes
- Designing and implementing vulnerability scanning systems for backend environments, artifacts, and game assets.
- Developing and implementing solutions for proper data safety and privacy.
- Providing troubleshooting and timely resolution of the system, network, and infrastructure problems
- Identifying and solving critical problems and preventing them from reoccurring via root cause analysis and automation
- Knowledge of building secure and scalable environments within GCP or AWS
- Knowledge of DevSecOps, CI/CD systems
- Knowledge of securing technologies with Cloud-Native Services, Container Platforms, Identity, and Access Management
- Passion and interest in games
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for Dream Games. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.