We are looking for a passionate part-time product specialist to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to ensure the game’s success and growth by contributing to developing the product roadmap. In the studio, you will work closely with engineers and artists to create games that will be played by millions of people all around the world.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Improving game experience based on metrics and user feedback
- Designing game mechanics and features
- Thinking creatively to design unique, fun, and engaging features for our players
- Analyzing a massive amount of player data to make design decisions
- Structuring, running, and monitoring A/B tests and deriving insights using statistical analysis
- Staying up-to-date with the mobile market, playing and analyzing mobile games, and sharing new insights with the team
- Pursuing your 4th year and graduating in 2024 from the university
- Passion for games and game development
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions
- Available for a minimum of three days per week
- Excellent communication skills
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for Dream Games. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.