We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will support the leadership team to organize and coordinate their programs.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Understanding and awareness of the leaders' needs and priorities to ensure daily operations run smoothly
- Organizing and scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar
- Arranging travel and accommodations
- Performing additional duties as assigned by the leadership team
- Supporting the leadership team as a personal assistant as needed
- +5 years of work experience, ideally with a technology company
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Advanced in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for Dream Games. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.