We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to develop analytical insights for our teams. As a Data Scientist, you will work closely with marketing and product teams to identify their needs and translate them into structured analysis, actionable insights, and data products.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Performing ongoing analysis of large, complex data sets to understand trends and providing actionable recommendations
- Examining marketing performance and user conversion data funnel to identify opportunities to improve ROI
- Building and maintaining reports, dashboards, and metrics with writing SQL queries and scripts
- Monitoring the integrity and validity of the reported data
- Developing and maintaining reporting tools such as Looker and Tableau to maximize the usage of the data
- 2+ years of work experience as a data scientist
- Experience in prediction, modeling, and forecasting
- Knowledge of dashboard & reporting tools such as Tableau, Looker
- Advanced SQL skills
- High proficiency in Python or R
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion and interest in games
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for Dream Games. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.