We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to join our team. As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for running analysis, visualizing data, and analyzing our day-to-day operations. You will also work closely with product, marketing, and engineering teams to define and operationalize key business metrics for our games.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Analyzing large sets of data and coming up with actionable insights
- Building and maintaining reports, dashboards, and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data, reported
- Developing and maintaining reporting tools like Looker and Tableau to maximize the use of data
- Building and keeping dashboards live and writing SQL queries to support rapid decision making
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and insights to help interpret player reception of new features or events
- Experience with dashboard building and working with data
- Knowledge of and interest in dashboard & reporting tools such as Tableau, Looker
- Advanced SQL skills
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion and interest in games
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for Dream Games. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.