We are looking for a Big Data Engineer to join our team. As a Big Data Engineer, you will work on collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing huge sets of data. You will also work closely with the game development team to do what’s best for the games.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Developing and designing our data collection pipeline and our large scale analytics platform
- Monitoring and maintaining production streaming and batch applications
- Tuning and optimizing data applications architecture to reach real-time capabilities
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- Building and deploying data lakes and data warehouses on GCP using technologies BigQuery, Airflow, and dbt Cloud
- Hands-on experience in SQL and Python
- Strong understanding of ETL/ELT data pipelines and data modeling
- Experience in data ingestion from a variety of sources like DBs, APIs, streaming data
- Good understanding of file formats including JSON, Parquet, Avro, ORC
- Experience building systems to perform real-time data processing using Google Pub/Sub or Kafka
- Passion for games
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for Dream Games. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.