We are looking for a passionate part-time backend engineer who wants to gain experience in backend development. This is an exciting opportunity to be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying the large-scale backend architecture of mobile games. In this role, by working with TechOps, you will develop highly scalable technologies that allow millions of users to play our games. You will also work closely with the game development team to do what’s best for the games.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Pursuing your 4th year and graduate in 2024 from the field of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
- Familiar with Java and Spring
- Available for a minimum of three days per week
- Passion and interest in games
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for Dream Games. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.