We are looking for an experienced Senior HR Specialist to join our team. As a Senior HR Specialist, you will be responsible for the recruitment process to ensure that we attract and hire excellent people and support employee relations and other HR functions.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Initiating and following up the whole recruitment process to identify, attract and recruit talent to meet the long term needs
- Using various tools and research methods to place top talent and building a robust candidate flow
- Preparing and following up recruitment KPIs and reports in line with the ATS tool
- Providing initial support and additional follow-up to employees for all HR related inquiries
- Maintaining employee information in HRIS
- Managing private health insurance processes in line with the third parties
- Taking part in employer branding activities and company events
- 3+ years of work experience, ideally with recruitment experience
- Experience with online sourcing techniques such as LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, GitHub
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Strong problem solving and result oriented
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for Dream Games. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.