Senior Financial Reporting Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Senior Financial Reporting Specialist who will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial reports for the organization, ensuring that they are accurate, timely, and compliant with company and regulatory standards. This role will work closely with other members of the finance team, as well as with external auditors and 3rd party providers, to ensure that financial statements are prepared in accordance with local GAAP and IFRS.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Preparing monthly IFRS reports for Group companies
- Preparing quarterly and yearly audit reports
- Ensuring that the Group complies with all statutory and regulatory reporting requirements
- Supporting both audit processes working with internal and 3rd party stakeholders
- Performing regular compliance and risk assessments among Group companies and ensuring compliance with regulations and company policies
- Full business proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant academic disciplines
- 4+ years of experience in auditing and reporting
- Professional certification such as CPA, CIA, or CISA and Big4 experience is preferred
- Profound knowledge of GAAP and IFRS accounting principles and auditing procedures
- Advanced skills in MS Office programs, especially MS Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for Dream Games. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.