We are looking for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join our team. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be involved in all financial operations, including budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and analyzing our financials and KPIs to deliver actionable insights. You will work closely with the entire team to ensure the best execution of operations.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a core member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Providing in-depth analyses on financial performance to identify actionable insights
- Preparing monthly management reporting and local GAAP financials
- Analyzing monthly business results and communicating to key stakeholders
- Preparing budget and forecasts of the company
- Developing financial models and analyses to support key initiatives, analyzing ROI and other KPIs to identify improvement areas
- Ensuring that the company’s financial operations comply with all legal, tax, regulatory, and investor requirements
- Preparing month-end close documentation
- Reviewing all invoices and payments in a timely manner
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent command of English
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and high priority tasks
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Understanding and appreciation of teamwork