We are looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our team. As a Payroll Specialist, you control all payroll processes to ensure completeness and accuracy. You also work closely with multiple departments to deliver all payroll-related matters and compliance.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Preparing the monthly payroll file for transactions
- Checking the payroll reports prepared by the payroll service vendor
- Executing the private health insurance policy processes
- Being responsible for proper and thorough entry procedures
- Ensuring completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of the personnel files
- Conducting regular and comprehensive research on wages and fringe benefits
- Preparing regular and ad-hoc reports
- Having in-depth knowledge of legal requirements and ensuring compliance of processes with legislation
- 2+ years of experience in the payroll process
- Possessing knowledge of Turkey's payroll legislation, Employment Tax, and Social Security Boundaries
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to succeed in multiple deliverables and high-priority tasks
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for Dream Games. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.