We are seeking a Marketing Data Scientist to support our talented marketing team in scaling Royal Match worldwide! Joining our team in London in a brand new Marketing Analytics function, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our measurement, modelling and analytics strategy for one of the world's biggest global User Acquisition players and, more recently, significant spenders in ATL media.
Working very closely with our Marketing and Finance teams to build strong marketing analytics tools & frameworks, and closely measure and prove the impact of various marketing channels through A/B testing design, incrementality testing and media mix modelling tools.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Building & maintaining statistical models and analytic frameworks that allow us to invest in marketing more effectively
- Owning and delivering insightful analysis for campaigns in key channels like TV, PR, Podcasts, etc. to advise Dream’s marketing strategy
- Reporting the performance & effectiveness of our marketing initiatives, making recommendations for continuous programmes
- Translating business needs into actionable models and data products that will empower our media buying team
- Developing analytical strategies, designing and running experiments to answer complex business questions, both systematically and on a one-off basis
- Working with central data & engineering teams to ensure our data is precisely specified, understood and consistent
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product, user acquisition, brand marketing & PR, to ensure a consistent understanding of the impact our marketing efforts are driving
- Experience and proficiency in developing and building robust econometric models to evaluate marketing effectiveness, media budget optimization and product price sensitivity
- Experience in setting, planning and measuring the impact of multiple media channels with no direct attribution via incrementality/lift, A/B & geo testing
- Proficient in statistical programming languages. Python preferred
- Strong understanding of statistical techniques and their application in different circumstances
- Ability to drive effective media planning by optimising media budget across different products and channels
- Ability to write complex SQL queries to work effectively with cloud relational database systems like Google BigQuery
- Proficient in visualising complex data in a clear and unambiguous manner
- Knowledge of digital marketing & advertising technology ecosystem
- Proven business acumen with strategic and analytical capabilities, with experience using data to help drive strategy and business decisions
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- A knack for finding the right questions and answering them with sound data & analysis
- Degree in CS, maths, statistics, business or economics
- Passion and interest in games
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork