We are looking for a passionate HR Specialist to join our team. As an HR Specialist, You will be responsible for recruitment activities to ensure we attract and hire talented people and provide support in employee relations and other HR functions.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a core member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Initiating and following up the whole recruitment process to identify, attract and recruit talent to meet the long term needs
- Using various tools and research methods to place top talent and building a robust candidate flow
- Preparing and following up recruitment KPIs and reports in line with the ATS tool
- Providing initial support and additional follow-up to employees for all HR related inquiries
- Maintaining employee information in HRIS
- Managing private health insurance processes in line with the third parties
- Taking part in employer branding activities of Dream Games
- 2+ years of work experience, ideally with recruitment experience
- Experience with online sourcing techniques such as LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, GitHub
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Strong problem solving and result oriented
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork