We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to support our teams on various needs and play a role to help Dream Games continue to be a great place to work. As an HR Manager, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on our success and enable our growth by hiring excellent people.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Being responsible for all HR activities and operations
- Developing a solid understanding of the company’s organizational structure, values, and culture
- Designing succession plans for key talents and key roles
- Working closely with the other teams to create the hiring process and ensuring high-quality talent recruitment
- Identifying top talent and converting prospects into active candidates
- Using various tools and research methods and networking to place top talent and building a robust candidate flow
- Managing onboarding and orientation program to ensure newcomer adaptation & engagement
- Seeking creative ways to improve the employee experience and our culture
- Analyzing and outlining present and future organizational capabilities to support Dream Games’ growth
- 5+ years of work experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Experience with online sourcing techniques
- Experience working with HRIS and ATS tools
- Strong background in workforce planning and analytics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for Dream Games. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.