We are looking for a passionate Financial Analyst to join our team. As a Financial Analyst, you will contribute to all financial operations, including budgeting, forecasting, and reporting as well as analyzing our financials and KPIs to deliver actionable insights. You will work closely with the entire team to ensure the best execution of operations.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Preparing monthly management reporting in accordance with local GAAP and IFRS
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reports
- Providing support to intercompany transactions and report reconciliations
- Analyzing monthly business results and communicating with key stakeholders
- Preparing budgets and forecasts for the company
- Ensuring that the company’s financial operations comply with all legal, tax, regulatory, and investor requirements
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent command of English
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and high-priority tasks
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for Dream Games. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.