We are looking for a Brand Marketing Specialist to help manage global advertising campaigns for our mobile games, with a focus on linear and connected TV. This is an exciting opportunity to grow a new channel for Dream Games and help us bring our brand to life across the big screen. In this role, you will need to use a balance of creative and analytical skills to improve the sophistication of our TV advertising strategy. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for optimizing our media investment to maximize performance and brand impact, while also helping to define the long-term strategy for these channels.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for.
- Media Planning -Working with the Senior Brand Marketing Manager to define, deliver, and measure high-impact, innovative upper-funnel media campaigns
- Campaign Management & Execution -Own the relationship with our connected TV media partners and identify opportunities to optimize always-on campaigns
- Experimentation - Drive innovation and growth through experimentation and A/B testing across multiple platforms with a balanced approach between art and science
- Creative Strategy -Conduct creative analysis and testing to develop our strategy for mid-funnel content. Collaborate with our internal Brand, User Acquisition, and Creative teams, as well as external partners to produce new TV creative concepts
- Product Innovation - Identify new and innovative products across mid and upper-funnel media channels and develop a framework to test and scale these opportunities
- Market Insight - Stay up to date with current trends in digital marketing and ensure we stay at the cutting edge of the TV buying landscape
- Proven experience managing advertising campaigns, ideally for mobile games or other apps
- Have a good understanding of marketing measurement, including app install attribution, media mix modeling, brand lift, and other frameworks
- Strong creative thinking skills and the ability to interpret our brand across different channels
- Experience in managing external marketing partners (agencies or other media vendors)
- Creative and results-oriented mindset
- Proactive, self-motivated, and very organized
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Passion for gaming and understanding of the mobile gaming industry
- Proficient in English
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for Dream Games. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.