We are looking for a Backend Engineer to join our team. As a Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, deploying the large-scale backend architecture of mobile games. In this role, by working with TechOps, you will develop highly scalable technologies that allow millions of users to play our games. You will also work closely with the game development team to do what’s best for the games.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a core member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Designing, architecting, testing and implementing features in our core services
- Developing large scale backend architecture of mobile games
- Building valuable tools to support the game development process
- Delivering well-structured code and participating in code-review sessions
- Creating flexible code that can be easily updated as the product evolves
- Strong knowledge of OOP and familiarity with Design Patterns
- At least 2 years of experience backend development
- 1+ years experience in Java Spring Boot based backend systems
- Familiar with Java, Spring, Redis, MySQL and AWS Cloud Systems
- Passion for games and game programming
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork