Accounting & Tax Manager
We are looking for an experienced Accounting & Tax Manager to join our team. As an Accounting & Tax Manager, you will be responsible for managing accounting and tax functions for our group companies in global standards.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Monitoring and supervising daily accounting tasks such as GL transactions, accounts payable/receivable processes, GL account reconciliations, fixed asset movements and month-end closing activities
- Managing the preparation of financial statements, ensuring compliance with GAAP and other accounting standards
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data to produce financial reports/statements
- Managing intercompany relations and flows between Group companies
- Initiating and executing projects to create efficient and aligned accounting & tax processes with regard to domestic and international practices
- Managing all tax-related matters of the company to ensure timely and proper tax filings and compliance with tax regulations
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting and tax policies & principles among Group companies
- Managing in-house ERP software migration project
- Full business proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant academic disciplines
- 5+ years of progressive experience in accounting and tax functions, preferably with 2 years of experience in a supervisory role
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and tax regulations
- Experience in multi-company accounting and migration to an in-house ERP software
- Knowledge of international tax regulations and transfer pricing
- Advanced skills in MS Office programs, especially MS Excel
- Professional certification such as CPA and Big4 company experience is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for Dream Games. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.