We are looking for a competent Accounting Specialist to join our team. As an Accounting Specialist, you will be responsible for accounting & tax operations, and financial reporting. You will work closely with the entire team to ensure the best execution of these operations.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Conducting accounting tasks such as month-end closing, accounts payable/receivable processes, GL account reconciliations, fixed asset activities
- Executing daily operations in collaboration with 3rd party accounting and tax teams as well as external audit teams
- Preparing monthly management reporting and local GAAP financials complying with tax laws and regulations
- Preparing intercompany transactions
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Competence in local GAAP and tax practices
- Good command of English
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and high-priority tasks
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication skills
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for Dream Games. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.