We are looking for a competent Accounting Specialist to join our team. As an Accounting Specialist, you will be responsible for accounting & tax operations, and financial reporting. You will work closely with the entire team to ensure the best execution of these operations.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Conducting accounting tasks such as month-end closing, accounts payable/receivable processes, GL account reconciliations, fixed asset activities
- Executing daily operations in collaboration with 3rd party accounting and tax teams as well as external audit teams
- Preparing monthly management reporting and local GAAP financials complying with tax laws and regulations
- Preparing intercompany transactions
- Working on continuous improvement of accounting processes
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Competence in local GAAP and tax practices
- Good command of English
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and high priority tasks
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding and appreciation of teamwork